Chad J Achenbach, MD, MPH
Focus of Work
My research is focused on ways to improve treatment and outcomes of patients with HIV on antiretroviral therapy. In particular, I am interested in strategies of HIV eradication, broadly neutralizing HIV antibodies, and the epidemiology of HIV-associated cancers.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
HIV InfectionAIDSInfectious DiseasesInfectious Diseases-viralTumor Virus InfectionsViral OncologyVirologyImmunology
Education and Certification
- MD: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (2002)
- MPH: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (2002)
- Residency: University of Chicago Hospitals (2005)
- Fellowship: University of Washington Medical Center (2009)
- Board Certification: Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
645 N Michigan Avenue, Suite 1058
Chicago IL 60611