Northwestern University Resources
- Center for Innovation in Global Health Technologies (CIGHT)
McCormick School of Engineering
- Global Health Initiative (GHI)
Kellogg School of Management
- Global Health Portal
- International Program Development (IPD)
Weinberg College of Arts & Sciences
- Global Health Education and Community Services (GHECS)
Family and Community Medicine, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (RIC)
- Research Alliance to Combat HIV/AIDS (REACH)
Program of African Studies, Weinberg College of Arts & Sciences
- Biostatistics Collaboration Center
Feinberg School of Medicine
- NU Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS)
- GlobeMed NU Chapter - student organization
Consortiums and Alliances
- Global Health Education Consortium (GHEC)
Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine is an institutional member of the Global Health Education Consortium (GHEC). The GHEC is a consortium of faculty and health care educators dedicated to global health education in health professions schools and residency programs.
- Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH)
The Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH), founded by leading North American university global health programs, aims to define the field and discipline of global health, standardize required curricula and competencies for global health, define criteria and conditions for student and faculty field placements in host institutions, and provide coordination of projects and initiatives among and between resource-rich universities and less-developed nations and their institutions.
- GHDonline enables open collaboration between global health implementers and organizations in online “communities of practice” in order to create a new breadth of knowledge applicable in the field, and democratize access to critical information to improve the delivery of health care worldwide.
- Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases - The Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases supports clear priorities for a coordinated research effort that will address chronic non-communicable diseases: cardiovascular diseases (mainly heart disease and stroke), several cancers, chronic respiratory conditions, and type 2 diabetes.
- Global chronic disease research training for fellows: perspectives, challenges, and opportunities - by Gerald S. Bloomfield and Mark D. Huffman.
- Global Health Matters - Fogarty International Center's newsletter that includes the latest information on global health. It is distributed by email every two months.
- Lives - A Scientific American partner publication that focuses on people and innovations in global health
- Oxford Health Alliance - The Oxford Health Alliance enables experts and activists from different backgrounds to collaborate in order to raise awareness and change behaviours, policies and perspectives at every level of society.
- Procor.org - ProCor is a global network promoting cardiovascular health in developing countries and other low-resource settings.
This page last updated Jul 10, 2012