Read the latest news from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine’s Center for Global Health within the Institute for Public Health and Medicine. The links below take you to articles where you can learn more about our members’ latest achievements, discoveries, and honors.
- 2016 GHSP Applications now open06.16.2015
- Northwestern Will Progress Report06.12.2015The Office of President Schapiro released a progress report on Northwestern's Will strategic plan which was first unveiled in 2011. The Center for Global Health is promently mentioned.
- Dr. John Connelly "Delivering Healthcare in the Developing World: Addressing Challenges with Innovative Solutions"04.17.2015
- 4th Annual Summer Institute of Advanced Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine03.25.2015
4th Annual Summer Institute of Advanced Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
Center for Global Health is pleased to inform you that the Summer Institute of Advanced Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine at Tel Aviv University is now accepting applications for Summer 2015 (July 12-17 / July 19-24)!
The Summer Institute, in collaboration with Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health, offers intensive, one-week courses taught in English by world-renowned faculty from Johns Hopkins University (JHU), Tel Aviv University (TAU), Northwestern University (NU), World Health Organization (WHO), United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and other academic and research institutions.
The following courses will be offered this summer:
- Intermediate Observational Epidemiology
- Food Security and Public Health
- Medical Writing
- Hospital and Community Infection Control Preparedness Facing Emerging Pathogens
Further information and course descriptions can be found online: Summer Institute 2015.
To apply, please visit Tel Aviv University International and select "Apply Now".